Windows 7 Fun Features
Windows 7 has a some cool and very useful secrets. First is the calculator. Open the normal calculator and click on the view tab. There are calculator options for statistics, programmer, scientific, unit conversions, and lots more. This not just your simple calculator.
Another new feature is the search option in whatever window you are active in by hitting F3.
A few navigation tricks that have become a favorite:
• Win+T --> arrow keys to move through task bar --> enter to open/get a live preview of each window
• Windows +spacebar --> peak at desktop
• Windows + HOME --> close inactive windows
• Windows + # --> launches program
• Shift + middle mouse wheel +click on program on taskbar --> opens another window of the same program